On Wealth and Health
July 25, 2020 Seminar to be re-scheduled
at the La Jolla Marriott
Making boatloads of money in real estate may be important to you - but keeping your body healthy and fit is the ULTIMATE form of wealth.
And money can't buy it.
If you don't believe me, ask a 65 year old rich guy in poor health how much of his wealth he would exchange for good health.
"All of it," right? - which is why I'm putting on this seminar.
On July 25, 2020, I'm going to share with you the most important things I've learned in the last 50 years about how to become (1) financially secure by investing in real estate; and (2) how to be super fit and super healthy so you can best enjoy the riches you've amassed.
Here's a small taste of what you'll learn:
How to Make the Most Money in Real Estate
1. Why 100% of all people want to be financially secure -
but only 4% succeed.
2. How to figure out where we are in the real estate cycle.
3. The most important thing you can do to make the biggest
(and safest) real estate profits.
4. Why you should question the buy and hold strategy.
5. Is another economic crisis coming by 2024?
6. Where you should invest your money right now?
7. Is the dream of a comfortable retirement a thing of the past?
8. The single character trait that can make you more successful
as an investor.
9. Patterns of history that repeat over and over.
How to Look Better, Feel Better,
and Become Healthy and Super Fit
1. Simply things to do to become physically and emotionally fit.
2. What kind of exercises will get men in the best shape.
3. Secrets I've learned about looking young and staying young.
4. The easiest way to make your waist look an inch smaller.
5. Why you should avoid the hucksters peddling "magic pills."
6. Want to get less colds? Here's what I take daily - it's so easy
and it works great!
7. How to take care of your body so you're operating on jet fuel.
8. Exercise is not the best way to lose weight. Until you figure this
out, you'll stay fat - especially if you're over 40.
I'm 73 years. I not only talk the talk, but I walk the walk. From first-hand experience, I've learned that being healthy and fit should be your #1 priority. That's because it dramatically improves all aspects of your life - including being a more successful real estate investor.
The price to attend my "On Wealth and Health" seminar at the La Jolla Marriott is $175.00.
Price includes a FREE one-year subscription to The Campbell Real Estate Timing Letter (a $135.00 value).
Seating is limited to 50 people