Become your own guru. Become self-reliant.
Discover how to see what others cannot see –
and how to prosper for seeing things first.
Click Here to order Timing the Real Estate Market.
Click Here for a free preview of Timing the Real Estate Market.
1. How to predict the best time to buy a house. Find out on page 87.
2. How to predict the best time to sell a house, page 99.
3. How to maximize real estate investment profits – and avoid losses. See the “buy” and “sell”
signals for the past 32 years! Chart on Page 49.
4. Five key trend indicators that are your windows into the future. All are identified on page 53.
5. How to identify the “sweet spot” in the real estate cycle – where profits can go full throttle
through the roof.Page 60.
6. How to identify the four stages of all real estate cycles – and position yourself to have
an overwhelming advantage when you buy or sell. See Pages 17 to 29.
7. How to “read” the signals that tell you the market is about to change. Go to page 72.
8. How to avoid the single biggest mistake you can make in real estate. Page 95.
9. 10 Cardinal Rules to follow – that guarantee optimal success in real estate. Page 117.
10. Why economists and market forecasters are usually “dead wrong” in making market
predictions –and how you can profit from their lack of forward vision. Go to Page 85.
When you read this book, here’s what you’ll learn…
To see how accurately Robert Campbell's real estate timing model predicted the peaks and valleys of the San Diego real estate market, CLICK HERE.
Money-Back Guarantee. You have nothing to lose when you order this book – which was revised and updated in 2019. It comes with a 30-day “no hassle, no questions asked” 100% money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
Want this $34.95 book for FREE?
Timing the Real Estate Market is the only book ever written that presents a proven and clearly defined method for predicting the peaks and valleys of real estate cycles.
How to Buy Low and Sell High
New Fifth Edition is now available!
Click Here to check out Robert Campbell's best book offers.